Dynamic, meticulous, results-driven senior designer with demonstrated experience in pairing strategic thinking with a strong technical skillset to create compelling visual communications that exceed objectives. Recognized for outstanding resourcefulness, time management, and project coordination skills that combine to provide a seamless working experience and deliver a high-quality finished product.
2023–present | Remote
- Implement a comprehensive rebrand for Thoropass, champion the new brandand lead brand evolution by evolving guidelines, defining best practices andeducating colleagues on visual identity and voice and tone.
- Design and project manage a large volume of compelling creative deliverablesacross digital, print, environmental and video channels.
- Collaborate closely with members of the marketing, partnerships, sales and people teams to define project processes for a rapidly growing departments.
- Present campaign concepts and creative strategy to cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership, including C-suite executives.
2021– 2022 | Remote
- Matured and increased the impact of the Recharge brand by ideating, concepting, and executing the design of a broad range of company-wide creative assets, from responsive web designs to long-form thought leadership guides, event branding and collateral, brand elements, and photo illustrations.
- Led the conceptualization and development of brand guidelines for the company’s employer brand, People at Recharge, partnering with the Creative Director and Head of Content.
- Collaborated with a team of visual designers, developers, copywriters, and creative producers to produce business strategy-conscious designs from concept through QA, aiding in weekly design critiques and ideation sessions.
Senior Graphic Designer
2020–2021 | Seattle, WA + Remote
- Owned creative strategy, conceptualization, and execution of digital and print design solutions for the marketing department.
- Spearheaded the evolution of the MedBridge brand by establishing comprehensive brand guidelines, mentoring Junior Graphic Designer on processes, and serving as the authority for brand standards and best practices company-wide.
- Partnered with the VP of Marketing and project owners, working interdepartmentally and cross-functionally, to determine both project priorities and production expectations.
- Art directed content created by designers on external teams to ensure a high-quality finished product.
Senior Brand Designer
2019–2020 | Snoqualmie, WA
- Led the evolution of the Persona brand by conceptualizing new and elevating existing visual design elements, employing strategy to drive creative decisions.
- Designed a wide range of digital and printed communications for marketing, sales, and customer service teams, including the Persona website and app, emails, social media assets, product packaging, and environmentals.
- Art directed content created by visual and production designers to ensure a seamless customer experience.
2016–2019 | Boston, MA
- Conceptualized and executed a wide range of communications, including landing pages, social assets, whitepapers, event materials, and video storyboards that supported the State Street brand across all channels globally.
- Art directed external vendors to ensure brand standards were upheld throughout outsourced projects.
Graphic Designer + Print Production Manager / Graphic Designer
Boston Symphony Orchestra
2011–2016 (promoted in 2014) | Boston, MA
- Solely responsible for the complete design and project management of a large volume of projects including event collateral, brochures, direct mail pieces, and newsletters.
- Worked cross-functionally and with external vendors to consistently deliver projects completed within strict timelines and budgets.
- Supervised and art directed photo interns.
Salem State University | B.A. Graphic Design
Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Procreate, HTML + CSS, Asana, monday.com, Google Docs + Sheets, Microsoft Office, Print Production